Next up is the New York Primetimers. New York has done a good job keeping up with the minors like alot of the other previous owners mentioned. The Primetimers are waiting their chance to excel past Dove in the division. Let's see who is trying to make that happen.
1. Alex Rhodes..... Alex is currently in AA and doing very well. He has been hitting .307 with a .359 OBP. He has 15 doubles, 2 triples, 11 homers and 43 runs batted in. He also has 13 stolen bases to go along with 13 walk, and 38 strikeouts. Alex is a left handed hitter with decent contact, good power, decent splits, and a so so batting eye. He shold make the Majors, and do an adequate job up there.
2. Jose Ibanez... Jose is in his 5th season in AAA. He has spent time in there every season since the beginning of the league. He is still only 24, and has the potential to make a very good impact at the Major League level. He has 14 doubles, 1 triple, 14 homers, while driving in 44. He has a .300 average , while supporting a decent .357 ERA. He has great power, contact, very good splits, and a very good batting eye. He also has 23 walks, while fanning 45 times... The most disturbing stat, he is 3 for 12 in stolen base attempts.
3. Yannick Cooke.. Cooke may never make the majors, but he sure is going to try and put up very good number in the minor leagues. He is in High A with a 1-0 record, and 1 save. He has a 2.25 ERA in just over 16 innings. He also has given up 11 hits, 0 homers, 2 walks, while fanning 13 in those 16 innings. He has good control, below average splits, and a couple decent pitches.
4. Hiram Matsui..... Hiram : don't call me Hideki " Matsui is in AA this season. Hiram is entring his 3rd season down there, and he is still putting up good numbers. In 23 innings, he has given up 17 hits, 3 homers, 6 walks, while fanning 20. He has 5 pitches, 3 decent, good control, good stamina, while having low splits. He has a 2.35 ERA to show for all of his ratings, not too shabby if you ask me.
5.Geraldo Bautista..... Geraldo has been promoted to the big leagues recently. In AAA he was 3-1 with a 1.45 ERA. In 31 innings, he gave up 25 hits, 1 homer, 7 walks, while striking out 23. Geraldo has 4 pitches, good control, good splits, good stamina, which should make him a very decent ML pitcher.
6. Henry Richard.... Henry is doing a fine job down in AAA. He has pitched 24 innings, while giving up 24 hits, 2 homers, 10 walks, and fanning 10. He has very good control, so so splits, and a few so so pitches.
7. Rich Locke.....Rich is in AA this season, and doing quite well. He has a decent average of .289 average, while holding a .355 OBP. He has 12 doubles, 1 triple, 18 homers, while driving in 60 runs. He has walked 23 times while fanning 65. If he cut down on the strikeouts, he would be a very decnt OBP guy. He is a left handed player with great power, decent splits, contact, and batting eye. He is also 1 for 7 in stolen bases.
8. Randy Dimaggio..... Randy " don't even compare me to Joe" Dimaggio is currently in AA this season. He is 3-2 with 6 saves in 8 chances. His ERA is a 3.81. In 54 innings, he has given up 64 hits, 5 homers, 17 walks, while fanning 35. He has 4 good pitches, good control, and very good stamina.