Friday, April 25, 2008

Miss Cleo Predicts the Future


The Cobbfather Post Gazette has contracted noted psychic Miss Cleo to predict who will dominate and who will falter this season in Cobbfather World. Here is what she had to say.

National League

I be seein in me crystal ball dat der be winners comin from de cities of Sacramento, Minnesota, Memphis, and Tampa Bay darlin! Wildcard spots be comin' from da NL South, de toughest division in da league, all four teams are hot baby, but only tree can get into da playoffs. Ultimately I be seein dat after many hard games in da playoffs, de Texas Fried Pickles will suprise and make de World Series baby!

American League

After chekin me tarot cards, I be thinkin dem speedy Rat Bastids of Fargo will be winnin der division, and will be joined by dem Trentons, Monterreys, and San Diegos as division winners. Also makin de playoffs will be Pawtucket and St. Louis darlin! After drawin me cards, I be knowin dat Pawtucket will be makin de World Series in der American League.

World Champion

I threw me bones and scryed me heart out to find out de winner of dem inaugural season of Cobbfather World. De thigh bone landed just right to be tellin me dat de Texas Fried Pickles will be your world champions!

Biggest bust

I be knowin dat dem Dover Monster Milers and dem Mexico City Gringos will be stinkin up da joint! Dey better be callin me now for a free readin to find out how to get demselves in da right track!